Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dead to Me.


DEAD TO ME

I need to kill you
That's the only way to get you out of my head
Oh I need to kill you
To silence all the sweet little things you said
I really want to kill you
Wipe you off the face of my earth
And bury your bracelet
Bury your bracelet
Six feet under the dirt.

What I am wearing
This was mostly done for fun. The hair was edited in PS for art.

Hands       -Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Nails       -adoness:Slink Nails:Basics Mono to Goth Adoness
Eyes        -{S0NG} :: Anim // Silver Eye
Skin        -alterego I typha fantasy skin - troll@BodyModExpo14
Makeup      -.:Glamorize:. Rival Black Combo Makeup@MP
Lashes      -*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD 
Hair        -TRUTH HAIR Maiko[Black/Leopard Silver]RARE@Prev Arcade
Costume     -GizzA - Deathly Silence [Black]@MP
Heart prop  -HISbleeding.heart@MP



No comments:

Post a Comment