Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sick like me




 "Is it sick of me... to need control of you."

What I am wearing
Skin:[ae] kensi collection - honey Alter Ego
Body:Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Maitreya
Eyes:{S0NG} :: Anim // Silver Eye 
Makeup:-UtopiaH- My Missing Metallic Eyeliner Set Utopiah
Mouth:.Loud Mouth. - Alli Loud Mouth
Lipstick:.Atomic. {Muse} Lipstick - Set 2 Atomic
Hands:Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 SLink
Nails:. PUNCI . my point nails . Elegant 1 . Punci
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Elsa" (Type-B)(Onyx) D!va
Headpiece:AZOURY - Ishtar (Head Accessorie) NEW@B&W Fair
Face Chain:-UtopiaH- My Grisly Face Chain Raven Utopiah
Necklace:!dM deviousMind "Sarah La Seductrice" **ONYX**on MP
Fur:*+S.F.+*  Last Night - Fur Boa Black NEW@B&W Fair
Dress:Elegance Boutique - Gown -"Genesis" - Black NEW@B&W Fair
Hell Hounds:Sweet Thing. & darkendStare . The Rottie Hellpup Plopped
&Sweet Thing. & darkendStare . The Ghoul Hellpup Plopped NEW@B&W Fair






No comments:

Post a Comment