Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm an Albatraoz



"Let me tell you all a story
About a mouse named Lorry
Yeah, Lorry was a mouse
In a big brown house
She called herself the hoe
With the money money flow
But fuck that little mouse
'Cause I'm an albatraoz."

What I am wearing:
Body:Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Maitreya
Head:LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA LeLutka
Skin:Lara Hurley-Alena for LeLutka Dark Lara Hurley
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Jessie Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack Wasabi Pills
Tattoo:.Things.- Iuturna Tattoo Things
Nails:. PUNCI . my point nails . Maitreya .PUNCI
Necklace:Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace CP
Top:Bueno-Vintage Bustier-Black Bueno
Skirt:Blueberry Ewalynn - Front Tied Denim Skirts Black Blueberry
Tights:-SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #09 SU!
Boots:[Deadwool] Patmos boots - black Deadwool
Joint:Zaara [Goa party] : 23 Weed Joint (June Arcade)
Dancer for fun to the song. :) ~* PD *~ Aron Chupa - I'm an Albatraoz Dancer MP



No comments:

Post a Comment